Web design with WordPress training
Learn the fundamentals of setting up, extending, and managing WordPress websites, focusing on its core features. The course outline is based on over six years professional WordPress experience and also covers content management, optimising for search engines and social media integration.
- Domains, hosting and email
- Installing WordPress and WordPress settings
- Posts vs Pages
- Adding and formatting content and search engine optimisation
- Managing users, categories, tags and authors
- Widgets, Menus, select and install a theme and the best plugins
- Contact forms, Page builders and child themes
- Photos, galleries, video and YouTube
- MailChimp signup, Google analytics,maps and optimising for Google and FaceBook
- Backups, upgrading and security
- Make your site faster and what to do when things go wrong
No prior knowledge or experience is necessary for this introductory course. Basic computer skills are essential such as the ability to use the internet and file storage networks.
All relevant course notes are supplied with comprehensive instructions and exercises.
Step 1: Register into a training
Use the web form to register your details for the course you want to study.
Step 2: Make payment
Complete your payment online. Bookings are not confirmed until payment has been made.
Step 3: Await email confirmation
You will receive a short course invoice email when your booking’s finalised. You will then receive a course confirmation email approximately one week prior to course commencement.