Digital Marketing Training
Our digital marketing training is focused on different areas such as Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Facebook Ads, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC) and so on. It is designed to provide you with a comprehensive examination of tactics and strategies by leveraging the internet for achieving business goals such as acquiring, converting, and retaining online customers.
Web design with WordPress training
Learn the fundamentals of setting up, extending, and managing WordPress websites, focusing on its core features. The course outline is based on over six years professional WordPress experience and also covers content management, optimising for search engines and social media integration.
- Domains, hosting and email
- Installing WordPress and WordPress settings
- Posts vs Pages
- Adding and formatting content and search engine optimisation
- Managing users, categories, tags and authors
- Widgets, Menus, select and install a theme and the best plugins
- Contact forms, Page builders and child themes
- Photos, galleries, video and YouTube
- MailChimp signup, Google analytics,maps and optimising for Google and FaceBook
- Backups, upgrading and security
- Make your site faster and what to do when things go wrong
No prior knowledge or experience is necessary for this introductory course. Basic computer skills are essential such as the ability to use the internet and file storage networks.
All relevant course notes are supplied with comprehensive instructions and exercises.